Monday, August 1, 2016

Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth-Mills talks about his beloved grandmother, Queen Anne


Bucharest, October 2011.  Nicholas talks with his aunt, Princes Marie @Marlene Eilers Koenig

October 2011  @Marlene Eilers Koenig

Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth-Mills, a grandson of King Michael and Queen Anne spoke today about the death of his grandmother.   He offered his thoughts in a Facebook post: "Today is a very sad day for all of us.   I often think about my grandparents, but today, I remember my grandmother.  I have a photo of her on my windowsill.  Every morning I am reminded  of our closeness when I was a child."

"My grandmother, a Great Lady, whom I will always admire for her immense heart, her views, her personality and her stubborness that gave power to voice her opinions and to be supportive of my grandfather, a support he needed very much.  My grandmother loved, my dear friend, you will never be forgotten.  Rest in peace."

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/fostul-principe-nicolae-bunica-mi-a-fost-cea-mai-apropiata-persoana-in-copilarie-am-admirat-o-pentru-inima-ei-imensa.html

No comments: